This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

If you know me at all, you know that I am slightly obsessed with my pets – including my beloved cat, Snow. I caught her between cat naps to sit down and have a chat with her, and I hope you all enjoy getting to know her.

Her Campus: So Snow, let me address one thing first. You are a brown tabby cat, so why is your name Snow?

Snow: You know, I really am not sure. I think it’s because I’m always cold and I like to burrow in Mallory’s blankets.

HC: So what is a typical day like for you?

Snow: Well, first, I wake Mallory up for breakfast. Then, I cuddle with her until she leaves me to go to class… and once she gets home, I beg for more food.

HC: What are some of your favorite things to do?

Snow: I like to climb on the countertops, scratch up the couch, and play tag with my brother, Louis. 

HC: How much do you love Mallory?

Snow: SO much. Especially because she feeds me. I love when she lets me cuddle with her! But it makes me sad when she calls me a Fat Cat. I can’t help that I love food!

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.