Madeleine Treschitta: A Milledgeville Miracle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

You may have been dazzled by her smile, entranced by her helpfulness, or amazed at her sheer beauty. Madeleine Treschitta, a double major in Liberal Studies and Philosophy, shows Georgia College the well-rounded student they search for the most. Beautiful and intelligent, Madeleine strives to do well in school while also participating in Cupid’s Club, which strives to reduce stress on campus through fun puppy time. She is also an active and supporting member of Kappa Delta and you can find her on the field cheering on her sisters during intramural games or during Greek Week.

When asked what she loves most about Georgia College, she replied, with a smile, “I love the history of the town and you can see the culture of the south here. I have met some of my best friends here and the people are really down to earth but still very interesting, which is rare to find.”

Not only is Madeleine a kind and loving soul, but she also makes friends wherever she goes and offers a helping hand to any around her. After graduation, Madeleine looks forward to working with younger generations, perhaps through teaching, and through traveling and learning about other cultures. She “wants to help the next generation not be products of the technology society.” Overall, Georgia College is lucky to have caught a student like Madeleine Treschitta and should strive to look for more people like her. The world could always benefit from learning how to love and learn like Madeleine does.