This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Emily Reynolds!

Year: Freshman

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Clarkesville, GA

Clubs/Organizations (Leadership): Kappa Delta Sorority, Alpha Lambda Delta, Cupid’s Club

Hobbies: Hiking, reading, crafting, being with my awesome friends

Relationship Status: TAKEN

What do you hope to do with your degree after you graduate? I’m not quite sure yet what I want to do with my degree yet. I just know that I want to be an influence in people’s lives! I love working with children so maybe something involving helping kids with psychological disorders.

What is something people don’t know about you? I am obsessed with college football! (go DAWGS!)

What are some of your favorite things? Sunny days, my boyfriend, laughing, moose tracks ice cream, and surprises!

If you could live in the universe of any TV show, which one would it be? One Tree Hill is my favorite Netflix binge! But if I could live in any show it would be Friends.

Idea of a perfect date: A day that I don’t have to plan at all! A full day of already planned events, especially adventurous things like hiking or going to a place I’ve never been before.

You are in a long distance relationship. How do you make it work? It’s important to always believe in each other. The hardest part about a long distant relationship is not being in each other’s life as much as you once were, but you have to trust each other and be very understanding. Everything happens for a reason, so if it is meant to be, everything will work out!

What is some advice you have for upcoming freshman? Have fun!! Try not to over think the little things and do what makes you happy! Don’t focus too much worrying about your future, you still have time to figure everything out.

What is your favorite memory/experience while at GCSU so far (plus what are you going to miss most after you transfer)? It’s hard to narrow down my favorite memory from GCSU. Kappa Delta bid day was amazing because I got into the sorority that I wanted and later got my amazing big! KD has been everything I could ask for and so much more in between! The thing I will miss most about GCSU is the intimacy and how close everyone is. It’s going to be a lot different when I am on a larger campus at UGA where not everything and everyone is so close.

Welcome! I'm a sophomore Public Relations major at Georgia College. I am also a member of the Eta Mu chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority. From pinterest to shopping, I love all things makeup and fashion and hope to work with them in the future.