Finals as Told by Michael Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Finals week is unarguably the most difficult time of the semester. If you are having trouble staying motivated, keep reading to find out how everyone’s favorite boss (and his lovable employees) describe this stressful time of year.

When you realize how many exams you have in a week, and how little time you have to study for them all, you may lose your cool. Also, first opening that textbook to see all of the information you have to retain for that one hour-long test is terrifying.

Stress-eating and crying go hand-in-hand with studying for finals.

Walking into your exam after spending hours upon hours studying makes you feel as though you could comepletely conquer that final, along with the world.

Sometimes, even your professors don’t want to be there, giving you this difficult exam. They know that it will not be easy, but they are simply doing their job.

And then when you finally finish all of your final exams and assignments, and you are fully ready to party (responsibly). Relax, you deserve it after working hard all semester!

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.