A Cutie That’s Truly One Of A Kind: Catherine Hale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

1. Year: Junior

2. Major: Marketing

3. Career Goal: “I want to have my own automotive business.”

4. Dream Job: To be a business owner.

5. Clubs and Organizations: SAO and BCM

6. Hobbies and Interests: “I LOVE to cook, hunt, fish, sleep, listen to music, cook, cook, and cook.”

7. Your Inspiration: “My mom inspires me because I admire her work ethic, love for the Lord, and her passion for just life in general. She always pushes me to work harder and to do better and when times get rough she always leads me back to the Lord and makes me laugh like no other. She just makes life fun, I guess you could say.”

8. Favorite Color: “Blue and light blues.”

9. Favorite Movie: “Anything based on Nicholas Sparks. I can’t pick a favorite.”

10. Five Things You Cannot Live Without: “Jesus, Cell phone, friends, food, and my mom.”

11. Fondest Memory At GCSU So Far: “Favorite memory is probably just when all my friends come over and we all cook and call it “family dinner” and everyone pitches in and it’s a lot of fun.”

12. Favorite Personal Aspect: “My favorite thing about myself is how I am always so determined to finish something even if I finish last. I will put all I have into it.”

13. Something You Want Others To Know About You: “I am afraid to eat blue m&m’s.”

14. Most Important Lesson You Have Learned At GCSU: “The most important thing I’ve learned is just how to be on my own. I learned so much about myself as well as life in general.”