Cameron Arceneaux: Homecoming King Candidate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Homecoming Court elections are starting this Wednesday on OrgSync. To give you, the esteemed voter, some more information on who is up for the crown, Her Campus interviewed Cameron Arceneaux about his campaign and unsurprisingly, his sense of humor showed through. 

Her Campus: Why do you, Cameron Arceneaux, want to be Homecoming King?

Cameron Arceneaux: Because I can’t be queen.

HC: What made you want to run?

CA: I have been walking on campus for four years, so I figured it was time to run.

HC: What do people need to know about you?

CA: Follow my Instagram @cameron_arceneaux (nah, but really follow my finsta @chocolate_chunk_17) It’s lit.

HC: What’s your favorite thing about Georgia College? 

CA: My favorite thing about GC is the daily gamble on if classes will be canceled because of another water main break.

HC: What has been the most fun/rewarding thing about this experience so far? 

CA:The most rewarding thing I have done this whole campaign has been taking candy from all the other candidates tables on front campus.

HC: Anything else to add? 

CA: In all seriousness, I love Georgia College and all the students, faculty, and staff that make up our community. I want to encourage all students to log into OrgSync this Wednesday through Friday to get out and vote! #homeCAMingKing 

Lindsey Poe is a Senior English Literature major, Spanish minor here at Georgia College. She loves coffee, Pinterest, peach rings, House M.D., and late night easy mac. In her free time she enjoys taking naps, reading, crafting, and stalking adoptable dogs online. You can follow her on Instagram @linzpoe.