This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

The Bobcat Head is a signature part of GCSU’s campus. The Bobcat, being hard to miss as you walk across Front Campus to your classes, shows our school spirit and pride. However, be careful! Legend has it if you walk across the Bobcat’s face, you won’t graduate! I’m not saying it’s true, but I did my freshman year and I’m going on my fifth year…

Hi Her Campus readers! I'm a Senior Mass Communications major, Netflix fanatic and everything caramel-based lover. You can always find me hanging out with my friends, watching Grey's Anatomy, eating Barberitos or doing all three at the same time! I'm Social Media/Public Relations chair for both Her Campus and CURE GC and love to support other organizations on campus that I have a passion for. I hope one day to go on a mission trip before my "big girl life" starts and then either do Public Relations for an amazing company close to my heart, like Her Campus or CURE, or open a clothing store of my own and donate a cut of the profits to different charitites each month. However for now, I'm going to take it day-by-day and enjoy what's left of my college career! XO, Katelyn.