Be a Model in Her Campus’s College Fashion Week Atlanta!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Have you ever dreamed of becoming a model? Here’s your chance! Her Campus is bringing College Fashion Week to Atlanta on October 24th and they need models for the show! Entering into the open casting call is easy. Just follow these simple steps!To enter, visit collegefashionweek.com/model. You will need to do the following:

1. Post a selfie on your public Instagram account. Make sure you mention @HerCampusCFW and you tag #CastMeCFW as well as the city you want to model in #ATL
  2. Complete the short application form at collegefashionweek.com/model

It’s really that simple! As a model you’ll get the full glam treatment (hair, makeup, brows, oh my!) and get the once-in-a-lifetime chance of walking down the runway in this season’s hottest trends! You’ll also get a VIP goody bag, professional photos to walk away with, a night full of laughs and memories! Entries are due by Friday, September 18th. Good Luck!

Shelby Smith is an English major with a concentration in creative writing at Georgia College & State University. She hopes to write the next great American novel one day while becoming a #girlboss. Shelby loves Pinterest, hedgehogs, organizational supplies, and has a mild obsession with makeup. You can follow her on Instagram @shelbysmilege.