6 Delicious and Easy No-Bake Desserts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

If you know me, then you know that I absolutely love to bake. Baking is my favorite pastime, my passion, and my biggest stress-reliever. I love everything about it – measuring out the ingredients, mixing it all together with my KitchenAid, and tasting each dessert after it is complete. 

But seriously, everyone knows that the best part of baking is eating the unbaked batter. Sorry, but cookie dough tastes a MILLION times better than the actual cookie. Unfortunately, as we all know, eating unbaked cookie dough or brownie batter with raw eggs in it could potentially make us sick. 

I know what you’re thinking: “How could something so delicious hurt me like this?” I understand. But don’t worry, not all hope is lost! There are so many desserts you can enjoy without having to bake them – or risk salmonella to eat them – and they are JUST as delicious.

1. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies

These are my go-to desserts when I want something sweet but I’m not willing to put in the effort to make an elaborate dessert. It always satisfies my craving for chocolate and peanut butter! Recipe here.

2. No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars

Tastes just like real cookie dough, minus the raw egg! Sweetened condensed milk is used in place of it to bind all of the ingredients together. The chocolate layer on top makes them even better. Recipe here.

3. Brownie Bottom Ice Cream Cake

Who doesn’t love brownies and ice cream together?! This ice cream cake is a little too decadent for an everyday dessert, but would be amazing for a party or a potluck. Recipe here.

4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie 

This pie has always been one of my favorite desserts. It includes my two loves – peanut butter and chocolate. It’s so easy to whip up and is absolutely delicious! Recipe here.

5. Rice Krispy Treats

I had to include this classic dessert. If you like them extra marshmallow-y like I do, then this recipe will be perfect for you.

6. Oreo Truffles

I never thought Oreos could be more delicious… that is, until I discovered this treat. These are perfect for the holidays, or just any day, really. Recipe here.

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.