5 Lesser-Known Binge-Worthy TV Shows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

5 Lesser-Known Binge-Worthy TV Shows

1. Six Feet Under

This one is only accessible on HBO GO as of now, but if you have access to an account, it is well worth the watch. It follows the Fisher family, who run a funeral home in LA, over the course of five years of their lives.

2. The Tudors

This one isn’t quite as lesser-known. You probably know someone who constantly talks about their love of history and the Tudors. But for those who aren’t in the know, The Tudors follows the reign of King Henry VIII of England. Available on Netflix!

3. Lost Girl

If you’re a fan of more sci-fi/supernatural things, then Lost Girl may be for you! It follows a succubus who is learning to control her abilities and learn about her origins. Also available on Netflix!

4. Bitten 

This one is also for fans of the supernatural. This is a series based on a series of books titled Women of the Otherworld. It follows a werewolf named Elena, who is summoned home by the leader of her pack. Available on Netflix!

5. Felicity

This one was popular in the late nineties and early 2000s, but isn’t as popular now. It follows Felicity Porter as she goes through college at the “University of New York.” This one is available on Hulu!

Now go on and binge watch these five shows instead of writing those five papers you’ve been putting off.

Skyler Wilkes is a junior Theatre and Creative Writing double major at GCSU! Skyler enjoys reading, traveling, red lipstick, and How I Met Your Mother. You can follow her on Instagram @skylerelizabethh