timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

I find that quotes help me get through the day easier. One can literally find a quote about anything and fit it to nearly any situation and make it better. I plaster my walls with quotes whenever I hear one that really resonates with me. Quotes just make me feel better inside and out and I want to share some exceptionally great ones that I have happened upon recently.

Quotes About Accepting Yourself

1.      Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me. ~ Ain Eineziz

2.      If you are living your life without giving an “f”, you are only living a lie. ~ Unknown

3.      Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table… then let them eat alone. ~ Unknown

4.      The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. ~ Unknown

Quotes About Making Your Tomorrow Better

5.      Do something today that your future self will thank you for. ~Unknown

6.      Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. ~Rumi

7.      Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ C.S. Lewis

8.      It’s better to look back on life and say: “I can’t believe I did that” than to look back and say: “I wish I did that”. ~ Unknown

9.      If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, you haven’t done much today. ~ Mike Krzyzewski.

10.  Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity. ~Unknown

Quotes about Embracing Your Choices

11.  We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason. ~ Unknown

12.  Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. ~ Unknown

13.   Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. ~ Unknown

14.  Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. ~ Karim Seddiki

15.  A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play. ~ Kevin Kelly

I hope that these quotes bring some brightness to your day and that you have a moment of ‘oh that’s a well put thought’ while scrolling through them.

Have a nice quotable rest of the week! 

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.