This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Though Christmas is one of the most fun times of year- filled with festive treats, holiday movies, and beautiful lights, there’s also a lot of pressure to pick the perfect gift for loved ones. If you’re stuck trying to come up with a gift that won’t break the bank, check out these 10 easy gift ideas!

1. Baking mix

Pinterest is full of easy Mason jar baking mixes-just search and pick your favorite treat! The best part is you can create many at one time, so your holiday gifts could be ready in only a couple hours!

2. Canvas painting

You don’t have to be an artist to create a beautiful canvas for a friend or family member! Hobby Lobby (the holy grail of DIY supplies) has countless templates and stencils to help you paint.

3. Mint sugar scrub

Create a festive spa-day scrub for your mom, sister, or best friend! Check out how here.

4. Flower-pressed frame

For the nature lover in your life! Creating a beautiful frame with pressed flowers is surprisingly simple-but start now, because the flowers take one-two weeks to flatten! Here are some instructions.

5.  Button rings

You can create these gorgeous vintage rings with very little time and money! The brass bands are only $6.50 for a pack of ten, then you only need buttons (which you can find on Etsy)!

6. Cinnamon-stick candles

Create cozy and cute candles in only a couple hours! These are so simple! Instructions here!

7. Picture Collage letter

Preserve your memories on an initial/monogram! Perfect for best friends. This tutorial can show you how.

8. Few of –their- favorite things

Pick out a few of your friend/family member’s faves, then put them in a cute starbucks (or other) cup! Tie a ribbon around it and you’re done!

9. Faux Agate Coasters

These are surprisingly easy to create, and are perfect for your boho friends. Figure out how here.

10. Marbled Candle votive

Add some festive flair to glass votives! This gift is easy to create with this how-to guide

I hope you enjoyed these 10 DIY gifts. Let Her Campus GCSU know if you make any of these by taking a picture and sharing it with the hashtag #HCGCSUCrafts.

Savannah is a senior marketing major at Georgia College and State University, which is the best college in Georgia by far. She enjoys working out, listening to her favorite bands (Jack White/White Stripes and Led Zeppelin), traveling, and watching netflix. She hopes to be found working on a major advertising campaign one day, or maybe traveling the world in a hippie van. You can follow her on instagram: s_avonlea