This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Try one (or all!) of these yummy meat-free options next time you’re in the mood for a snack. Bonus: most are healthy, so they’re guilt-free as well!

1. Oat and Yogurt Fruit Pizza

This is one of my favorite recipes, so I had to put it first. It’s fruit pizza without all the extra calories from sugar cookie dough and frosting, but still tastes just as amazing!

2. Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip

With football season just around the corner, you may be looking for a substitute for the typical buffalo chicken dip. Try this cheesy alternative that even meat-lovers are sure to enjoy!

3. No Bake Energy Bites

I make a batch of these every week, because they’re the perfect little thing to grab on the way out the door to class or the gym. They take about 10 minutes to mix, then they just have to sit in the freezer for a bit and they’re ready to enjoy!

4. Skinny Smoothie

There are hundreds of different protein smoothie recipes on the internet, but this basic formula will give you some ideas on how to mix the perfect drink!

5. Strawberry and Granola Yogurt Bark

This simple four-ingredient recipe makes for the perfect dessert or mid-day snack!

6. Crispy Baked Avocado Fries (and Chipotle Dipping Sauce)

For those days when you’re craving something crunchy but want to skip the carbs, try a batch of these avocado fries!

7. Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites

Quinoa is the latest health-food trend, and you’ll see why it’s all the rage after making these delectable Broccoli Cheddar bites. This recipe is gluten-free as well as vegetarian!

8. Apple Cookies

Apples+peanut butter+chocolate chips=perfect fall treat!

9. Caprese Salad Skewers

This mini version of the classic caprese salad is perfect for snacking, or serve as an appetizer.

10. Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites

A healthy snack or a sweet dessert!

Savannah is a senior marketing major at Georgia College and State University, which is the best college in Georgia by far. She enjoys working out, listening to her favorite bands (Jack White/White Stripes and Led Zeppelin), traveling, and watching netflix. She hopes to be found working on a major advertising campaign one day, or maybe traveling the world in a hippie van. You can follow her on instagram: s_avonlea