Workin’ On Your Fitness? We’re Your Witness

There’s no denying our obsession with workout attire. It’s comfy, casual, and the best part is no one can tell if you were truly hitting the gym or just simply walking to class! Here’s your guide to looking cute and athletic, whether on the elliptical or just taking notes.

Ah, yoga pants, quite possibly the comfiest pants to ever be created. Searching for workout bottoms on a budget? You can find great deals on name brand yoga pants and athletic shorts at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx!

Consider revamping an old t-shirt by cutting it up and turning it into a stylish tank top to hit the gym with! Pair it with a bright sports bra to add a pop of color!

A key staple to any workout outfit is a cute pair of running shoes. Express your personal taste through the copious amount of styles, brands, and colors!

Lastly, while looking cute and athletic, don’t forget to stay hydrated! Grab a water bottle with a fun design to refill throughout the day! 

Sarah Shellabarger is a senior at Florida State University, majoring in English - Editing, Writing, Media and minoring in Communications. This is her third semester as a HCFSU staff writer. When she's not drowning in assigned readings, Sarah enjoys attempting to get celebrities to follow her on Twitter, daily Dunkin Donuts trips, praising Stevie Nicks, and (unsuccesfully) begging her boyfriend to buy her a kitten. Sarah hopes to one day put her witty banter to good use by writing for a clever yet underappreciated TV show, and eventually becoming the next Tina Fey.    
Her Campus at Florida State University.