Style > Beauty

Win Your Own Survival Kit (with Chipotle BOGOs, beauty products and more)!

– The contest will take place beginning Monday 3/23 and will end Friday 3/27 at 5pm

With Spring Break now in the past *tear,* you need something to look forward to—something to help you survive these last six weeks of the semester. That’s where we come in. You’ve seen our list of top Spring Break essentials here. Why not use them as a way to de-stress year-round? Find out exactly what you need to do to become one of 5 people to score a goodie bag full of Chipotle BOGOs, beauty products, pepper spray and more:

1. Like us on Instagram @hercampusfsu

2. Post the photo below on your Instagram account with the caption:

“Her Campus FSU is your on-campus source for news, style, entertainment, career and more. The online magazine is holding a contest I’m participating in where 5 lucky winners will receive the ultimate end of year survival kit. The top 5 people with the most likes on their post wins a goodie bag. Please help me win by liking this picture!” 

3. Don’t forget to tag @hercampusfsu in the post

4. The 5 winners will be announced Monday 3/30 via Instagram. If you are a winner, you can claim your bag at our table at Market Wednesday on 4/1.

Rules & FAQ:

• You must attend FSU to participate.

• You can repost the picture more than once if you think you will get more likes on the other one. Make sure to tag us both times. 

• Goodie bag includes:

1. SABRE campus pepper spray

2. Chipotle BOGO burrito card(s)

3. Completely Bare | Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack: Includes face wax strips and bikini wax strips

4. Not Your Mother’s Hair Care | Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo, Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner

5. Luna Mini Bars

*The top 2 people with the highest amount of likes will also receive a copy of Taylor Bell’s Dirty Rush!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email co Editors-in-Chief Mikaela and Rachel at fsu@hercampus.com | Good luck, Collegiettes!

Editor-in-Chief, Her Campus FSU // Follow me @rachelepstein_