What to Buy a Stranger This Holiday Season

During the holidays, we’ve all been put into situations where we don’t know what to get a specific person. Whether it’s a co-worker you don’t know well or a relative, it’s always nice having a few ideas here and there on what to get!

Candle

This is a gift that anyone can put in their house that would totally go to use. It’s something safe and shows that you care enough to not just go get any simple gift card. Another perk about a candle is there are scents that fit the holiday season. Yankee Candle offers a bunch of nice scents and always having deals. These candles normally range from $10-$25 depending on the size.

Courtesy: Hip2Save

A Bottle of Wine

Another cool gift idea would be a bottle of wine with a nice holiday card! Sometimes it’s not about the price of the gift but the way in which we still show holiday spirit and a warm gesture of giving in itself. It doesn’t necessarily need to be a super pricey bottle, either. A really good wine under $15 is the 2010 Casamatta known for its super plum and cherry taste! This wine, depending where you buy it, can be sold for just $11!

Courtesy: Rovali’s Ristorante Italiano

A Face Mug

Although not everyone in college enjoys coffee or tea, a mug is always safe because you can always put the liquid of your choice inside! This face mug, if not used for liquids, can at least put a smile on someone’s face! This mug is available on Amazon for $12 bucks!

Courtesy: DIY Cozy Home

Shot Glasses & A Chipotle Gift Card

It’s not surprise that college students especially love food that is quick and easy! And, for some reason, shot glasses never seem to find their way back to the house. A few extra ones are always a plus. Help someone alleviate the pain and give them the best of both worlds. Available on Etsy for $4 dollars each!

Courtesy: Etsy

It may seem a bit tricky to find gifts for people you don’t know, but don’t worry, sit back, relax and flip open that laptop. There are tons of options out there!

Her Campus at Florida State University.