UNight: The App You NEED For This Semester

So you’re planning a night out with the girls, right? Not sure where to go or where everyone else is headed for the night? Well, it’s about to get a lot simpler. Introducing UNight, the app that will simplify and enhance the planning of your night.  With a 5 star rating on the App Store, this app is a Collegiette’s must-have in streamlining your plans for going out.

(http://getunight.com/about/)

What exactly is UNight?

UNight is a breakthrough app (available for both iPhone and Android) that makes the process of planning out your night a complete breeze. It also does a great job at introducing you to new bars, restaurants, clubs, and more venues that are here in Tallahassee. Sounds pretty awesome, right? The app also connects with your contact information, so you can easily invite your friends (or your friends can invite you) to your destination through the app.  Next time you end up on a bar crawl, it will be easy for your friends to meet up with you no matter where you are or the time of night.

UNight’s Best Features

UNight has multiple different features that are available for use. One of them is the automatic syncing of your contacts into the app. With a tap of your finger, all of your contacts are imported into the app and are available there to invite to the decided destination. Another feature is the ability to require friend requests. This way, you can make your information, such as where you’re going or who can invite you, more private. This allows you to invite the perfect group of friends for a fun, low-stress night. You can also set the radius of distance for the app to search for venues, ranging from 1 mile to 50 miles. This way, you can set the app to search a larger radius to try some new places you’ve never been to. For those who want to be in walking distance of campus, or don’t own a car, you can set the radius to a shorter distance and still have a fun night. Also, you are even able to request your favorite places by tapping on “Request a Bar” if they don’t have it on the list. Overall, UNight has many impressive features to explore.

Why FSU Students Need UNight:

As college students, it’s vital that we have a good night out every now and then. All the stress and drama of trying to figure out where everyone is, and where everyone is going, can now be a thing of the past. This app makes everything so much simpler, giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy your evening out with your best friends.  Also, IT’S FREE. We all know the struggle called the “college budget,” so when something this great is free, you can’t avoid the temptation to get it.  Make the most of your next Saturday night out by using UNight.

You can find more information about the app at http://getunight.com and https://www.facebook.com/getunight

Felicity was previously the Style Editor for Her Campus Media. Felicity graduated in May of 2018 from Florida State University with a double major in Editing, Writing, & Media and Media/Communication Studies. Before joining the team full-time, Felicity was a staff writer, content editor, the managing editor, and the campus correspondent throughout her four years at the FSU chapter. She has interned with Better Homes & Gardens, Sarasota Magazine, and Sachs Media Group during her college career. In her spare time, Felicity likes to explore new coffee shops, go to any local concert, or hunt for new finds at her favorite thrift stores. Felicity was previously the Style Editor for Her Campus Media. Felicity graduated in May of 2018 from Florida State University with a double major in Editing, Writing, & Media and Media/Communication Studies. Before joining the team full-time, Felicity was a staff writer, content editor, the managing editor, and the campus correspondent throughout her four years at the FSU chapter. She has interned with Better Homes & Gardens, Sarasota Magazine, and Sachs Media Group during her college career. In her spare time, Felicity likes to explore new coffee shops, go to any local concert, or hunt for new finds at her favorite thrift stores.
Her Campus at Florida State University.