The Top 12 Songs That Get Drunk Girls Excited

We’ve all been there. It’s the end of the pregame, and you’re headed to the Strip or Pots or wherever meets your fancy. You’re in the Uber or on the bus, and you’re pleading for someone to hand you the aux so you can play just one song! And odds are, it’s a song that’s going to get everyone hyped up. As soon as you’ve managed to finesse the aux, you play the first song that comes to mind, and odds are it’s going to have the entire car/bus hyped up.

Collectively, the tipsy girls yell “I love this song!!!!!” or “this used to be my song!!!!” and everyone is happy en route to the destination. There are songs that get everyone excited, and then there are songs that get drunk girls excited, here are a few:

12. “Party in the USA” – Miley Cyrus

Grab your dancing shoes, ladies! This one is bound to have everyone on their feet and swaying around with their hands up. I think we all get a bit nostalgic for simpler times when we hear this one, like when Hannah Montana was still on Disney Channel and our biggest worries were if Miley was going to pick Jake or Jesse.

Courtesy: CBSNews

11. “Single Ladies” – Beyonce

Grab all your single gal pals, this one is for you! Even if you aren’t single you’re still belting this out when it comes on. Bonus points if you do the dance along with it.

10. “Yeah!” – Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris

As soon as girls hear the words “Peace up, A-town down” the screams start. Honestly, this song is a classic when it comes to early 2000s R&B.

Courtesy: Medium

9. “Despacito” – Justin Beiber, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee

The love of all of our lives at the age of twelve, Beibs had to make the list.

8. “15th and the 1st” – Gucci Mane, YG Hootie

This song is honestly a must when going out.  It’s just about everyone’s hype song, especially the ladies of KKG.

7. “BedRock” – Young Money, Lloyd

There’s just something so romantic about the way Lil Wayne raps, “she got that good good, she Michael Jackson bad.” This one never gets old.

6. “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Queen

Even if you don’t know all the words to this hit, you still find yourself belting out random words and getting down during the breakdown.

5. “Hollaback Girl”- Gwen Stefani

I think everyone learned how to spell bananas because of this song. Expect a lot of screaming and jumping when it plays.

Courtesy: b100quadcities

4. “Lip Gloss” – Lil Mama

Yet another song that brings back so many middle school memories!  

3. “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers

“It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this” is just SO relatable.

2. “Bodak Yellow” – Cardi B

A more recent favorite among drunk girls, Cardi B is breaking records with this No. 1 hit.   

1. “Piano Man” – Billy Joel

A real hit with a certain fraternity and bar, Piano Man is a classic that is a must-play at every alcoholic gathering.

Her Campus at Florida State University.