Spring Break: It’s All in the Preparation

Spring Break is almost here!

If you haven’t started already, get your friends together and start making plans!

But ladies I know sometimes preparing for spring break takes a lot of work…

Even though you already have 20 at home, we have to go shopping for new swimsuits

And sometimes we feel like our bodies are not yet bikini ready:

Some of us take on the task of starting a new diet

Or not…

So maybe instead some of us rush to the gym to start working out, even though it has been a while since we were last there:

Then we have to find the time to go tanning. And lets be honest with this miserably long, cold winter some of us need more tanning time than others…

But remember not to get too over zealous with the tanning

And of course the painful yet necessary ordeal of waxing. Like I said, it’s been a long winter

And for those of us who are of age, we need to start stocking up on adult beverages…

Although we all should really start saving up money to spend over the break

But after shopping for new spring break clothes, swim suits, alcohol, getting your hair done, tanning, waxing, and probably a mani/pedi, it looks like it’s time to call the parents for some emergency cash

So yes ladies we do have to put in some extra work to get ready for spring break

But no matter how you prepare just remember you will soon have a week of freedom to show off all of your hard work!

Hope you all have a relaxing and fun spring break!

Her Campus at Florida State University.