Meet Campus Cutie Danielle Dean

Name: Danielle Dean

Major: Psychology

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Color: Purple

Her Campus (HC): What organizations are you involved with on campus?

Danielle Dean (DD):  I am a part of Lady Spirithunters and the Emergency Medical Response Unit. I am also an Orientation Leader.

HC: Wow, you must be really busy then! What are some of your best memories at Florida State so far?

DD:  Probably the first football game I went to. When I first saw the Tomahawk Chop, it looked kind of odd. But standing in that stadium full of screaming fans while everyone was doing it at the same time—so awesome! Also, when I was an Orientation Leader this past summer, people would ask me questions, and I actually knew the answers. I was surprised by how much I knew about Florida State. It made me feel really good.

HC: With all that you have going on, where do you see yourself in 8 years?

DD: Well in 8 years, I will be finished with undergrad and hopefully medical school, and then I’ll be on track to becoming a pediatrician in the Air Force.

HC: What do you like to do for fun?

DD:  I really like learning about other cultures, so going to festivals is really fun. Last year I went to this Greek festival and I had such a great time learning, and of course eating the different food! I also really like going to amusement parks and going swimming, and I love to watch movies. Going to the theatre is probably my favorite hobby.

HC:  Being the movie enthusiast that you are, what is your favorite snack to eat at the movie theater?

DD:  Honestly, any food that I can fit in my purse is good for a snack at the movies!

HC: You’ve mentioned before that your favorite food is ice cream. If you had to pick an ice cream flavor that resembles you what would it be?

DD: I would be cookies and cream because it’s a real crowd pleaser, which I definitely am. If I had to make up my own, it would have to include sprinkles because they are colorful and make people happy. It would also be nutty, because nutty is a sort of synonym for enthusiastic and fun.

HC: Okay, last question, what are the things you look for in a guy?

DD: Well you have to be smart of course, and have some ambition. You also have to be funny. He would have to laugh at my lame jokes because I make a lot of them. Especially science jokes, those are my favorite.

California native, Kaylah Jackson is currently a senior at Florida State University where she is majoring in Editing, Writing and Media. Her passion for sports, women's health and social issues coupled with her love for writing inspires her to pursue a career in television journalism. Make sure to keep an eye out for her on a national news network in the coming years! When she isn't brainstorming for her next story idea, Kaylah enjoys working out, binge watching The Office and attempting to get her friends to incorporate kale and avocado into their daily source of nutrition.
Her Campus at Florida State University.