Meet Big Red: Chris Mihokovich

Meet Chris Mihokovich, my big brother and this week’s Campus Cutie. With shockingly red hair and a height of six foot two inches, it comes to no one’s surprise that ever since he attended high school in his hometown of Tampa, Chris has been lovingly dubbed, “Big Red” by his friends, family and even sometimes his instructors.

He is currently pursuing a Master’s in Finance at FSU and has been involved with the campus business fraternity Alpha Kappa Psi for over three years, even serving as their vice president of operations for a term. Chris is also involved with the Student Investment Fund, which is a real-world investment fund which has more than $3 million that participants handle.

Chris and his little Brad Khauv

Her Campus (HC): Now that we know about your technical background, we want to know about you! How do you think others would describe you?

Chris Mihokovich (CM): Easy to get along with, very friendly and likes sports.

HC: How did you get the nickname Big Red?

CM: It started with my teammates calling me that when I was playing baseball in high school. I liked the name, so I kept it going when I came to FSU!

HC: Where would your dream vacation be?

CM: I’d like to go to see amusement parks all over the U.S. and Europe. I’ve been to Cedar Point, Six Flags over in Georgia, and all of the major Florida parks of course. I’d love to go to the California parks and the other Six Flags around the country. I would also love to go to Cedar Point again, now that I am older.

HC: Where do you see yourself in the future?

CM: I recently accepted a position at iQor at their corporate headquarters in Tampa, where I will be the assistant vice president and a financial analyst. Everything else will fall into place as I go!

Cassi is a junior at Florida State University. As an Environmental Studies major, Cassi likes outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, and going to parks. She is part of a community Service Fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, which has brought her to some very unique and exciting experiences around Tallahassee. From washing dogs to preparing food for the elderly, Cassi loves to help the community out any way that she can. In her free time, Cassi likes to paint, read, take bubble baths, wreck her boyfriend at chess, beat the high score to Mrs. Pac Man at Voodoo Dog, play with her hamsters, or attend concerts. As always, this Seminole bleeds Garnet and Gold! 
Her Campus at Florida State University.