Social media has declared that on February 9th the nation unofficially comes together to celebrate America’s favorite food: pizza. At Florida State, we take pride in our pizza. From Gumby’s to Mellow Mushroom, the pizza options are endless. So in order to celebrate the Holy Grail that is pizza, consider some of these ideas for celebrating this delicious holiday.

The second week of February is also the fifth week of the semester, which means hello exam week. Spending a long night is Strozier is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself and surprise your Organic Chemistry study group by ordering a pizza from Mellow Mushroom. Your fellow chemistry majors will gladly help you study after you walk in with a hot and cheesy pizza from Mellow. ‘Cause let’s be real who doesn’t love pizza? 

Courtesy: Tumblr

To those who were blessed with no exams during the fifth week of classes have a Netflix and pizza night. You can never go wrong with a Parks & Recreation marathon paired with a personal pizza from Papa Johns. If you’re feeling a tad bit adventurous, message your tinder crush to come over to Netflix & Pizza. The promise of a delicious pizza paired with Netflix will definitely get your tinder bae to come over. 

Courtesy: Tumblr

Wednesdays at Florida State wouldn’t be complete without going to Wine Down at Mint. Ordering pokey sticks is the perfect ending to a great night out. Get all of your drunk friends to chip in for an order of pokey sticks and a large pizza from Gumby’s. Your hangover will thank you in the morning.

Courtesy: Tumblr

When on a college student budget, sometimes going out to eat can become a luxury. Blaze pizza comes through for all college kids by selling freshly made pizzas with unlimited toppings for only $8.50. Blaze uses an assembly style pizza line where you can customize your own personal pizza. They have every sauce, cheese, veggie, and meat topping you could possibly think of. Not only is Blaze a great deal, but it’s also delicious. 

Courtesy: Tumblr

One of the best things about Florida State is the amount of free food we get on campus. Stop by Market Wednesday on National Pizza Day to see if any organizations are offering up some free pizza (you can never go wrong with free pizza). If free pizza can’t be found at the union, Suwannee Pizza is always there for you. Suwannee offers good, fast pizza, with as many slices as you’d like.

Courtesy: 90S90S90S

Grab a friend, date or tinder bae to share a pizza with on National Pizza Day. Whether you’re having pizza for breakfast, lunch or dinner, there’s never a wrong time.

Courtesy: Tumblr

Lover of Iced Coffee and Free People Clothing Follow Me @ https://www.instagram.com/sam_ann19/ https://twitter.com/Sam_ann19
Her Campus at Florida State University.