Do you want to work for the #1 online global community for college women? Her Campus FSU is now accepting applications for the fall 2017 semester! 

Her Campus is the #1 new-media brand for the empowered college woman. Written entirely by the world’s top college journalists – with 7,000+ contributors and counting – HerCampus.com features national Style, Beauty, Health, Love, Life, Career, Entertainment, News, DIY, LGBTQ+, High School, and After College content supplemented by local content from 300+ campus chapters nationwide and in nine countries.

Here at Florida State, our chapter has continued to uphold this standard. With passion, dedication, strong writers and a leading team, in the spring of 2015 we became a Pink level chapter–the highest honor a Her Campus chapter can receive based on content, traffic, social media, etc.– and have continued to maintain this status. The Her Campus chapter at FSU has been your on-campus source for news, style, entertainment, career and more since 2009. 

We want to continue to grow as a chapter, but we can’t do so without YOU! We are looking for talented and passionate writers to join our team this fall. Not only will you become a part of a national community, but a chapter filled with ambitious, inspiring women (and guys, please apply this is not just for girls) as you build your resume and leave your mark at Florida State.

Please click here to apply. Applications are due no later than midnight on Monday, July 17. We look forward to reading yours! 

Contact Editors-in-Chief Felicity Warner (felicitywarner@hercampus.com) and Eliana DuBosar (elianadubosar@hercampus.com) with any questions. 

Alex is native to Miami, Florida but currently resides in Tallahassee. She's a Senior at Florida State double majoring in Editing, Writing and Media and Media Communications.
~Editor-in-Chief~ Senior Honors Student at FSU Major: Editing, Writing and Media Minor(s): Communications and Psychology Likes: The beach, green tea, Friends re-runs, chats with her mom and going for hikes Follow: Instagram @samswan and Twitter @swan_sam "In a gentle way, you can shake the world." -Mahatma Gandhi