Good News: MAC Cosmetics Is Reducing Their Prices!

Calling all MAC Cosmetics connoisseurs, prepare to save some serious cash on many of your unquenchable makeup needs (addictions). Earlier this year, MAC Cosmetics shocked us all by revealing to the makeup realm that they would be gifting all shoppers with free lipsticks on National Lipstick Day. This was a dream come true for many…while it lasted; after only a few hours, that free-for-all ended.

But MAC doesn’t aim to disappoint and they’re here to fulfill all of our dreams once more by drastically dropping their lipstick prices down to $10! Right about now you’re probably asking, “What’s the catch?” because as we know, there’s almost always a catch when it comes to crazy discounts like these. Here’s the sitch: MAC has just launched a collection called “Little MAC” which is, you guessed it, basically mini makeup heaven. The collection features shrunken versions of your favorite MAC Cosmetics must-haves with similarly shrunken price tags. The collection includes an assortment of lipstick, lipglass, mascara, pigment, strobe cream, and makeup wipes but, as far as you should be concerned, the lipsticks are probably the best deal with the widest variety to choose from.

Courtesy: BeautyStat

While MAC hasn’t (yet) gotten around to downsizing every single shade, they are currently providing shoppers with ten shades to choose from including Ruby Whoo, Twig, Whirl, Mehr, Velvet Teddy, Diva, Sin, Chili, Russian Red, and D for Danger. There’s little information on whether or not MAC will grow their Little MAC collection, but everyone should keep their fingers crossed as this is quite the deal that MAC has generously brought to the table.

Typically, MAC lipsticks range from $17 to a whopping $21 per tube, which makes new the deal of $10 the ultimate steal. Moreover, MAC’s lipglass is similarly discounted, the myriad of Little pigments are $12 cheaper, the False Lashes Extreme Black mascara is selling for $13 less, the pint-sized Prep + Prime + Fix cream is flying off the shelves for $13 cheaper, the makeup removing wipes are selling for $8 less, and the mini Strobe Cream ranks as the best deal of the day selling for $21 cheaper than the full-sized version of itself.

The Little MAC line doesn’t just save you money in the short run; in fact, it saves your cash for the long haul. The best aspect of the Little MAC collection is that it allows customers to “sample” the products before they decide to go all in on purchasing the larger version. There’s nothing worse than breaking your bank on a shade that ends up being all wrong for your color palette and not being able to use that product anymore. Little MAC ensures that buyers get their money’s worth, while simultaneously allowing them to “test-run” various products for a reasonable price.

The benefits of Little MAC don’t end with price, though. Little MAC products are all minis and, therefore, the perfect travel size. Whether you want to pack a few in your carryon, or you just want to slip one in your purse for emergencies, Little MAC products prove to be the perfect fit!

Tawnie Simpson is a Senior Editing, Writing, and Media student at Florida State University. She enjoys (needs) a good cup of cold brew, she comes from a small town nobody knows called "about an hour south of Tampa" and she is often mistaken for 10-year-old Lindsay Lohan, but she's not complaining.
Her Campus at Florida State University.