Five Healthy On-the-Go Breakfasts That Will Make Your Finals A Little Bit Better

Welcome to your one stop shop regarding everything health and fitness. Weekly to bi-weekly, “Training with Tara” will support our readers’ needs of fitness inspiration, workout guides, healthy meals and more. So don’t be afraid to send in requests for next week’s column; we’ll be glad to accommodate.

Breakfast–the most important meal of the day, but also the meal left behind for most Florida State students. With the chaos that finals week creates, the majority of students would prefer the luxury of extra sleep than spending the time to make a healthy and rewarding breakfast to start off their day. With these simple recipes, you won’t have to waste any time making breakfast as you can grab it and go!

Banana Quinoa Breakfast Bars by The Healthy Maven

Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins by Six Sisters Stuff

Banana Bread Overnight Oats by Be Whole + Be You

No Bake Breakfast Cookies by I Heart Naptime

Freezer Breakfast Burritos by Gimme Some Oven

Good luck on your finals, collegiates! 

Tara Lawson-Corley is a Florida State University graduate. She majored in Retail Merchandising & Product Development with the goal of someday working for a fitness driven retail company. Hopefully later on she will be able to own her own successful fitness boutique or at least that's the dream. Tara enjoys the occasional Netflix binge, reading numerous fashion magazines, and finding new and exciting ways to workout.
Her Campus at Florida State University.