Ugh, it’s that time of the year again. Before Spring Break, finals felt like a lifetime away; yet, here we all are cramming in the library, double fisting Starbucks venti iced coffee, and posting. “I wish I was here instead of in the library” Instagram photos. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel and you probably have a fun summer vacation trip that you just want to be on already…if only you could just get through these next few days of tests. We all would much rather be doing anything else—so here’s finals week as told by the Kardashians.

Finals Week Vibe

When in doubt, go with C.

Mood the entire week

In reality, this has been the mood for the past month, but during finals week it reaches a whole new level. Can we get those Starbucks coffees now, please?

Those seniors who are trying to enjoy the thrill of graduation but can’t because of finals:

Who decided that finals and graduation should happen at the same time? We’re just trying to celebrate this monumental achievement and these finals are seriously bringing us down.

It’s Thursday and honestly, you couldn’t care less anymore:

The only way you’re getting through the next two days is coffee, red bull and a higher power. LGLG, girl.

Calling your mom for the 36th time today because you just can’t even anymore

During this time of year, your mom is definitely on speed dial. She’s been there for you every step of the way and especially during finals week

Understanding that you, yourself, need to pull it together and own these finals

Sometimes there are no friends or family to vent to, so you’ve got to get it together yourself, collegiette.

When everyone is talking about how they got 65 for question 10 but you put Abraham Lincoln

Those post-finals chats where everyone is discussing their answers is arguably more stressful than the test itself.

Everyone is going to Clydes or Recess but then you realize that a night out and a 7:30 am exam never mix well.

There’s plenty of time to celebrate afterward, collegiette.

When your professor says you can’t learn this all in one all-nighter at Stroz but you know he’s just bluffing.

You’ve pulled an all-nighter plenty of times before and this time you’re definitely up for the challenge.

Friday at 5:00 pm

Your friends and family are just as shocked as you are but you made it through and it’s finally summertime!

The Kardashians definitely know how rewarding hard work can be. As for you, study hard, work hard and you, too, will reap the benefits. Just a few more days and you’ll be soaking up the sun, traveling the world and simply relaxing. You got this, collegiette. You got this. Okurrrr.

All gifs courtesy of Giphy.

Go Noles.
Her Campus at Florida State University.