Don’t Let the Weather Give You a Bad Hair Day

Living in the panhandle has taught us that the weather can be very unpredictable. The day can start off with low temperatures but in just a few hours it can heat up to almost summer-like conditions. However, recent weather has been just plain cold and windy. While we can’t control the weather, we women can certainly control our hair.

These bows were handmade by FSU student Lauren Parks and are sold on the Nolegirls clothing @ FSU Facebook page. Aside from being really cute, these clips can help pin down hair that would otherwise be swept into chaos from the wind. These come in a variety of sizes and also have different clip styles.

Beanies are a manmade gift to everyone. This particular style comes from Forever 21 and can either be folded over, or left unfolded giving wearers a stylish 90s rapper look. Not only does it give its wearer an edgy chic look, it also prevents hair from getting messy at the roots, getting wet, and getting too tangled. It is perfect for any season too!

Senior in Creative Writing at FSU. Aspiring journalist/novelist/world traveler. She can be seen binge watching Netflix through the broken blinds of her window and scarfing down large personal pizzas from Papa Johns. Her hobbies include being introverted, having a romantic love affair with Ben & Jerry (scandalous!), playing with people's pets at their houses instead of actually communicating with anyone, and sending brilliantly funny snapchats to her friends list.
Her Campus at Florida State University.