Campus Cutie: Russell Flick

Age: 21

Major: International Relations

Hometown: Palm City, Florida

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

HerCampus (HC): What do you want to do with your life?

Russell Flick (RF): I want to be a lawyer. I don’t want to just be an attorney, though. I definitely want to use my law degree for something – maybe like a sports agent.

HC: Where have you applied and/or been accepted for law school?

RF: I will be attending Emory in Atlanta.

HC: What do your hobbies include?

RF: I am really outdoorsy. I like working out, cooking, farming, traveling, camping, fishing, and raising animals. I’ve raised turkeys, and guinea hens (an African wild game bird).  I definitely enjoying traveling; I spent the spring semester studying abroad in Valencia, Spain and had an amazing time making new friends and travelling through Europe.

HC: What is your idea of a good first date?

RF: I don’t know, I guess anything that will ensure a good time, not something to make it feel forced. Maybe a nice hike and a picnic at the end of the hike.

HC: Does religion matter to you when you’re dating?

RF: Not really. I wouldn’t discriminate dating someone because of their religion.

HC: Do you have a type?

RF: Just cute girls in general, really. I mean, I like red heads for sure, it’s cute. I don’t discriminate though.

HC: What was your longest relationship?

RF: Two years.

HC: Do you consider yourself to be classy?

RF: I would say I’m a gentleman. I’m a nice guy.

HC: What are your thoughts on mashed potatoes?

RF: I’m not a big mashed potatoes fan. I would rather have potatoes in all types of forms except mashed. Like baked, roasted, hashed browns. I love the potato for who it is. I don’t need it to be puréed into some slop to enjoy it.

HC: Have you ever considered being the opposite sex?

RF: No.

HC: If you magically changed into a woman and you could only choose one of the three, which lipstick color would you choose: Coral, Red, or Baby Pink?

RF: Red. What’s coral?! I would say red.

Senior in Creative Writing at FSU. Aspiring journalist/novelist/world traveler. She can be seen binge watching Netflix through the broken blinds of her window and scarfing down large personal pizzas from Papa Johns. Her hobbies include being introverted, having a romantic love affair with Ben & Jerry (scandalous!), playing with people's pets at their houses instead of actually communicating with anyone, and sending brilliantly funny snapchats to her friends list.
Her Campus at Florida State University.