The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes

Halloween is easily one of the best holidays of the year. After all, who doesn’t love dressing up as someone else for a night? Just as much as we love to go all out, celebrities do too. With lavish Hollywood parties, it’s no surprise that many dress to impress on Halloween. If you’re having stuck trying to think of a Halloween costume for this year, here are some of the best costumes to give you some inspiration:

1. Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit

Heidi Klum out does herself everywhere, but Jessica Rabbit might have been her best look yet. If you have an expert hair and make-up team at your service, along with the money to pull of a costume like this, the Jessica Rabbit character could be all yours this year. If not, we’ll just let Heidi take the reign as the queen of extreme Halloween costumes.

Courtesy: The Telegraph

2. Gigi Hadid as Sandy from Grease

Everyone loves Grease, so it’s not a surprise that Gigi would want to recreate the iconic Sandra Dee character. With such a simple look, tight black pants, an over-the-shoulder crop-top, a leather jacket, and red heels, this look could be recreated instantly. Just make sure to complete the look by curing your hair and having the perfect red lip because by the end of the night, you’ll be telling everyone, “Tell me about it, stud”.

Courtesy: E! Online

3. Emma Roberts as Vivian Ward from Pretty Woman

Who better to be on Halloween than your own family? Emma Roberts recreated Julia Roberts’ role as Vivian Ward from Pretty Woman, and we couldn’t think of a better person to fill those shoes.

Courtesy: Vogue

4. Beyoncé and Blue Ivy as Janet and Michael Jackson

Paying tribute to the King of Pop himself, Blue Ivy and Beyoncé effortlessly pulled off the perfect Janet and Michael Jackson. Not only do we love this costume because it’s Bey, but Blue Ivy makes the cutest MJ!

Courtesy: Mirror

5. Little Mix as KISS

If the classic slasher, rocker look is something you’ve always wanted to be, KISS is the perfect costume for you. Little Mix pulled off the look with the all black outfits and amazing make-up to accompany it. A little edgy and risky, it’s still a great girl group costume for those who want to be something other than the traditional cat or vampire.   

Courtesy: Vogue

6. Paris Hilton as Madonna

If you’re looking for the perfect 80’s throwback, who better than to be the Queen of Pop, Madonna herself. Paris Hilton recreated the iconic ‘Like a Virgin’ look, but any Madonna look is simple. Just be sure to get anything with bright colors, scrunchies, leg warmers, and have your hair to the side, and you’ll have the perfect 80’s look!

Courtesy: New York Daily News

7. Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy

Superheroes and villains are a common theme every year, so it’s no surprise Kim Kardashian would be one of the two for Halloween. Even though this year we’re expecting to see a lot of Harley Quinn’s, Poison Ivy is a classic villain that anyone will surely recognize.

Courtesy: E! Online

8. Allison Williams as Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Who says dressing as your favorite princess is only for when you’re little? Allison Williams made the perfect Belle and brought back classic Disney feels for all of us.

Courtesy: Vogue

9. Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne as Mario and Luigi

Everyone knows that besides KenGi, there’s CaKe. Cara and Kendall pull off a simple, but fun, best friend costume that will be perfect for any dynamic duo.

Courtesy: Popsugar

10. Nina Dobrev and friends as the Spice Girls

Spice Girls is the classic girl group costume. Nina Dobrev, who was Posh Spice, gave us major girl’s night out feels with this look. Pick the Spice Girl that fits you best and get your other girlfriends to get on board with a fun, timeless look!

Her Campus at Florida State University.