6 Signs You’re an Annoying Texter

1. Your unread messages are out of control.

That little, red notification dot stays on your messages forever, counting up to the double digits. How all those unread messages do not bother you, I will never understand…

Courtesy: OS X Daily

2. You open your messages when you’re distracted and then forget to reply.

I think everyone has done this once or twice, but then you have those people who take it to an extreme. They never seem to answer anyone in a timely fashion. Five hours later you reply with, “OMG! I totally forgot to reply. Do you still need Alex’s address?” Do you seriously think I still need it?

Courtesy: Meme Generator

3. You send multiple texts for one thought.

Instead of texting out what you want to say in one text, you blow up your friend’s phone with 20 separate messages. You’ll say, “Hey!” and, “I ran into John last night” and then, “You will not believe what happened.” For some reason, it takes you three separate messages to send something that can easily be condensed into one text. Hopefully your friend isn’t somewhere quiet and they forgot to put their phone on silent. Awkward.

Courtesy: Meme Generator

4. You reply with “K.”

The conversation just started and you just ended it. There is no way to come back from a “K.”  Talking to you in person is always fun, but it seems when it comes to texting, the phone hinders your ability for social interaction.

Courtesy: Quick Meme

5. You’ll take at least an hour to respond, even if the person replied seconds after you.

Where did you go? You don’t even know! I personally would say this is the most annoying type of texter out of all. You try to keep up the conversation, but who could stay involved if you’re answering a text every other hour.

Courtesy: Pinterest

6. You are an essayist.

Not just one block message, but sometimes three, one after another. How did you even find time to type that whole thing out? Did you type it in your notes and then copy and paste it when I finally reply to your last paragraph? I understand you have a lot to say, but I also did not sign up to read this novel.

Courtesy: Quick Meme

My name is Zahra. Love the color green and love FSU
Her Campus at Florida State University.