6 Locally Owned Tallahassee Stores You Need To Check Out

Tallahassee is known for being both a government and college town, but many people don’t know that it’s also home to many locally owned shops for all of your fashion needs. From unique trinkets to fashionable accessories, Tallahassee has something for everyone.

1. Olde Fields Clothing Co.

Olde Fields Clothing is a locally owned boutique located on Gaines Street and Railroad that sells clothing created by local artists. They have a wide variety of products ranging from dresses, to screen printed T-shirts, sunglasses, and even jewelry. They also have a few FSU-inspired products that only they create. Occasionally you can find their stand at Market Wednesday!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OldeFieldsClothing

2. Avant-Garb

Photo Credit: visittallahassee.com

Avant-Garb is a locally owned vintage store also located on the corner of Gaines Street and Railroad. Their products range from vintage clothing, to vinyl records, jewelry, and more! All of their products are unique and one-of-a-kind, and every now and then they have a few FSU shirts that have been altered to create a cool vintage and retro feel. While they don’t have their own website, here is their Facebook page where their products are posted.

3. Reef Boutique

Photo Credit: tallahasseemagazine.com

Reef Boutique is located at the heart of College Town on Madison St, below College Town apartments. The store was created in 2011 and is located in Tallahassee as well as Valdosta, GA. They feature clothing that’s perfect for Collegiettes and have trendy items that everyone will love! They post coupons and deals on their Facebook page so be sure to follow them to keep up with the latest trends and deals!

4. Divas and Devils

Photo Credit: nebula.wsimg.com

Divas and Devils is located on Monroe street. They carry vintage items as well as name-brand and designer clothing, but their overall style is more geared toward the trendy bohemian Collegiette. You can often find them at a table at Market Wednesday and they even post coupons on their Facebook page!

5. Quarter Moon

Photo Credit: s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com

Quarter Moon Imports, established in 1989 and a member of Locally Owned Tallahassee, is located on Lake Ella in the cottages. They feature items that appear to be from around the world. However, despite the fact that many of their products look like they were made in other countries, everything is made in the USA. You can find tons of cool stuff such as clothing, accessories, candles, tapestries, incense and many more at Quarter! They are often at Market Wednesday and if you sign up for their email list you can get coupons. Check out their Facebook page, stop by their stand at Market Wednesday or visit them at Lake Ella!

6. The Other Side Vintage

Photo Credit: cmsimg.tallahassee.com

The Other Side Vintage is located in Railroad Square and is one of the largest vintage stores in Tallahassee. They have a warehouse of vintage goods to choose from whether it be vinyl records, clothing, shoes, furniture, and so much more! Many people don’t know this, but on First Friday while they are open for regular hours, you can also find musicians playing in front of The Other Side, with some of their merchandise on display out front for you to browse! If you click on their Facebook page you can check out some of the items they sell, as well as some fun events you can attend!

Next time you visit Tallahassee or go on that much-needed shopping spree, make sure you check out these local stores!

Sophomore computer science major at Florida State University that loves everything fashionable, yoga, food, art, and technology related. Originally from Boca Raton, Florida but currently residing in Tallahassee attending the best school in the nation!
Her Campus at Florida State University.