3 Spring Parties You Don’t Want to Miss

It’s officially the beginning of the post spring break depression season. Everyone is starting to lose their tans and wishing that they were on a beach sipping some Piña Coladas instead of studying for exams in club Stroz. Don’t worry though, there are some amazing parties coming up at Florida State that will make you feel like you’re on a mini vacation for the day. So go out and treat yourself to a new bikini that would be perfect for your Instagram posts at any one of these upcoming events.

1. The 17th Annual Pig Roast

The Pig Roast is an annual water polo tradition that every Florida State student should attend at least once. For the past 17 years the water polo team has been throwing the best party of the spring semester complete with everything you could want at a day jam. The boys of chapel drive are providing 400 pounds of pig meat to satisfy your hunger cravings. Also, for you super competitive partygoers, the party will include a mechanical bull and a Mardi Gras bead competition. Live music from DJs and bands will keep the party going all day from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.. So make sure to head out to chapel drive on March 26th. Come prepared with a pair of sunglasses, a koozie, and eight dollars for cover in hand.

Courtesy: David Rodriguez

2. ZBTahiti

The ZBT Mansion transforms into a tropical paradise known as ZBTahiti during the fraternity’s annual spring party. This year, ZBTahiti will be on Thursday, April 14 from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. and will be sponsored by Red Bull. The brothers of ZBT go all out with their party décor and even import sand in order to truly transform their house into a beach getaway. To replicate the atmosphere of Tahiti they are working on building a 16 foot working volcano for the party. Also, there will be a great DJ, good people, and a spectacular atmosphere. Make sure to get together your best island themed outfit and join the brothers of Zeta Beta Tau in having an unforgettable night in Tahiti.

Courtesy: Brandon Corcione

3. Kappa Sigma’s Margaritaville

The brothers of Kappa Sigma bring you their annual Margaritaville party on Saturday, April 9th. Inflatable water slides and pools transport you to a tropical getaway and makes you forget for a little while that you’re still in Tallahassee. It’s a great opportunity to relax before the craziness of finals week and forget your worries in Margaritaville.

Courtesy: Nic Schooley

All the parties mentioned are 18 and up to party and 21 and over to drink. Please remember to drink responsibly. 

Lover of Iced Coffee and Free People Clothing Follow Me @ https://www.instagram.com/sam_ann19/ https://twitter.com/Sam_ann19
Her Campus at Florida State University.