element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Students on a Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Well, everyone’s favorite holiday is right around the corner, and for those college students that are struggling to find a gift while on a budget, here are a few ideas for you!

1. A piece of a memory that only you two will understand. For example, a member of HC Framingham gave her boyfriend a rock from the place where they first met. It was a simple, cheap and meaningful gift.2. Making cards. Making your significant other and best friends cards that you personalize yourself can be a great valentines gift for anyone!3. Printing and framing a picture. Finding a picture of a good memory together can be a special gift. And it doesn’t cost much to get a frame to put it in from the Dollar Store or Christmas Tree Shop!4. Making a Mix CD for someone can be a really cool gift to try to share new music. One member from HC Framingham made her boyfriend a mix CD and even made her own cover art for it!5. Make a scrapbook. Making a little book or a page of a collage of pictures of memories together is easy and creative. You two can reminisce on the past you’ve spent together!

6. Jar of notes. Making a jar of notes with little reasons on why you love the person receiving the gift is thoughtful and uplifting. The person who has received the gift can pick a note from the jar whenever they are feeling down or even just want to hear a little compliment.

So, if you need a gift and you don’t have any ideas, here are a few! Pick one and make someone you love feel special this Valentine’s Day!