clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Troy Barnes Describes Senior Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

When everyone is getting sentimental during the last couple weeks of the semester

Realizing how much money you have left in your bank account after paying for school, off campus dinners, and online shoppingStill having to take tests and hand in papers and show up to class in generalTalking to professors for extra help so you can graduate on timeRealizing you and your friends need to find careers, stop pulling all nighters, going out on Thursdays, and procrastinating everythingBut you guys will still put off doing real work for a little longer

Logging into Blackboard or checking your email like

Going on job interviews hoping you don’t mess up or act weirdWatching your underclassmen friends stress about signing up for housing, meal plans, and classes for next semester

But it’s all okay because graduation is soon

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.