Top 5 Brooklyn 99 Scenes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

If you log in to Twitter you’ll find an outpouring of tweets mourning the too soon cancellation of Brooklyn 99. While there have been rumors of another network picking up the series, we can’t be so sure just yet. Until our favorite diverse, sweet, charming, and hilarious sitcom returns to our screens, let’s look back on some of the best moments from the beloved series (in no particular order).

Rosa coming out

Rosa’s coming out episode is one of the best of the series. It showed what coming out as bi-sexual is for many people and it’s so important to have that representation on tv, especially when it hasn’t really been done before.

One of the greatest scenes to grace television

No gifs could do this scene justice. It’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on tv.

Jake and Amy FINALLY getting togetherJake and Amy are one of the best “will they won’t they” relationships on tv. So watching their relationship grow the past couple seasons has made the show even better!

Every “title of your sex tape”

Gina at a dinner party

Every line Gina has on the show is golden, but this scene in particular really stands out and has some of her best.

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.