Sandbox Preparation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

What is SANDBOX?

On the last day of classes every year, SUAB puts on a celebration of the end of classes that the majority of clubs and organizations participate in. It’s a 4-hour event where people can enjoy food, free items, games, and activities… anyone remember the mechanical shark? (Winky face)

Heres How HerCampus Prepares for HerCampus

• first we get funding for promotional iteams
  • then we set up our giveaways
  • then we await item arrival
  • once our items are received Tumblrs, Pens, totes bags (Oh My!) we make an assembly line where we fill the tumblrs with the straws and pens
  • make a schedule of shift rotations so that someone will always be at the table with open arms (Not really, please don’t hug us)
  • finally we wait for Friday morning, for the fun to begin (more like early noon)

The Event Has Arrived!

1. Go and do a promotional lap (no running is involved)

2. Zero in what goodies are available

3. Have a bag in which you put all your goodies in (So go to HerCampus first so that you can get pretty tote bag)

4. Maybe go to your room/car and drop off your goodies and then go and get edible treats (Fried dough, enough said)

Wait There’s More!

Later that night come and party at the All University Banquet with the members of HerCampus!