This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Happy Holidays from us here at Her Campus Framingham. Tonight, our club did a vigorous Scavenger Hunt Game to kick-start the upcoming finals week and here are the results!

1. Tyler from the WDJM Framingham University Radio!

2. Her Campus club member Marissa Rousseau with Craig Page with the dining services here at Framingham State!

3. Member Marissa Rousseau Takes a picture with the school’s mascot!

4. E-Board members Elizebeth Davidson and Katy Sifuentes with fellow member Christina Kamara getting festive in the dining hall!

5. A picture of the school crest as presented in the Dining Commons!

6. When you need that holiday money and the ATM tells you that you put the card in wrong in two languages!

7. E-Board member Rachel Smith showing us her favorite study spot!

8. Some pictures showing off our school’s unique features like the1839 room and the Sodexo Food Study with Elizebeth, Katy, and Christina!

9. E-Board members Elizebeth Davidson and Katy Sifuentes with fellow member Christina Kamara showing off the flyers that promote what’s happening on campus for students!

10. Last but not least, E-Board member Rachel Smith and club member Mary Elizabeth Gallagher showing off they things they love here at Framingham State University!

Happy holidays from us to you!