February Love Horoscopes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Aquarius: Your tendency to distance yourself from people will leave you unlucky in love. Take a chance and open up to the one you care about, you will be surprised by their response. Allow someone to see you as you really are.

Pisces: Love will come your way, but give it time. Do not latch onto the first person to show you any affection. Finding “the one” takes time and sometimes the only thing you can do is wait for it to come.

Aries: You have recently garnered an admirer who is attracted to your exciting personality. You might feel that this person is not your speed and fear they might not be able to keep up with you, but don’t worry you’ll find someone who can keep up with you soon.

Taurus: While February is the month of love you will chose to spend it on those you love in a non-romantic way. Your family and friends will appreciate the affection you show for them and it will be reciprocated.

Gemini: The pace that you are moving in your romantic life, whether that be hardcore or not at all, is up to you, not your family or friends. Remember that you make your own decisions and you have control over your love life.

Cancer: This month you will not be so lucky in love. You tend to take relationships a bit too serious from the start and that can scare off potential s/o. Remember to not take everything to heart.

Leo: People are often dazzled by your energy and the aura you give off. While your aura can attract potential s/o, it could also be the thing that eventually repels them. It’s lonely at the top, so it is better to share the glory.

Virgo: Beware of unreciprocated love this month. Do not let a crush fester into infatuation because in the end it is you who will be hurt.

Libra: Relationships take effort and you do not have the time for one right now. It would not be fair for you to pursue someone when ultimately you cannot give them what they crave right now.

Scorpio: A bad experience with a person you like is in store, however you while emerge learning something about yourself you did not know before. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.

Sagittarius: Love will be good for you this month. You will receive love and give love. Your positive energy will make whomever you love happier.

Capricorn: Sometimes love is very confusing and difficult. You cannot control who you love, and this month you shouldn’t try to control it. Showing your true emotions is going to be a lot less painful than keeping them hidden.