This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

TV love is what makes the world go ’round. They’re better love stories than Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, and definitely better than Suicide Squad (come on, Harley Quinn and the Joker are not cute, it’s an unhealthy relationship). TV romances are some of my favorite parts of TV shows and some made me like to believe in soul mates. So, here are the top 5 TV couples!

*Warning: Contains spoilers*

Monica and Chandler – Friends

I will never understand why Ross and Rachel are the stand out couple from Friends. Monica and Chandler have the most supportive, loving, and funniest couple on the show. There’s no on and off again, there’s no fighting about a break. While I will admit, their relationship kind of came out of nowhere, it is by far the best on the show (Phoebe and Mike are second). Anyone who watches Monica and Chandler propose to each other will be crying like a baby.

Leslie and Ben – Parks and Recreation

I’m a sucker for that couple that didn’t like each other when they first met and then fall head over heels when proven wrong about how awful the other is. Not only did Ben and Leslie experience this, but they developed a supportive and trusting relationship over the series.

Michael and Holly – The Office

Another proposal that made me cry. Michael and Holly are the most perfect, wonderfully weird couple on The Office. Whether they’re rapping together or doing their Yoda impressions to each other, they’re madly in love and make me love them.

Cece and Schmidt – New Girl

This may be because Schmidt is my favorite character on New Girl, but their relationship is adorable and they’re beautiful together. Also, they’re hilarious together.

Ted and Tracy – How I Met Your Mother

They. Were. Made. For. Each. Other. I don’t care about how the series ended, Ted and Tracy are soul mates. They love each other’s quirks (Ted’s love of Tracy’s singing show tunes while making breakfast makes my heart swell) and they have all the same interests. From the love of ciligraphy and need of wearing driving gloves, these self proclaimed detectives are practically the same person. If you want a good cry, watch the last episode when Ted talks about how much he loves her. I watched it for the first time it aired recently and I was sobbing at how much I love their love.

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.