Victor Masotti, GSB ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Victor MasottiSingle or Taken: SingleMajor: FinanceWhat he’s looking for in a significant other:  A girl who has her life together is a big thing for me. A girl who’s goodlooking, smart, confident, has an internship or career goals, and works out is a girl for me. Why he picked Fordham: Like people always say, it’s the best of both worlds. You get the closed off campus feel, but you’re also close enough to the city!Campus involvement: Howl at the Moon.What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? Why do they always think the guy MUST text first? Guys like it when girls text first too…What is your hidden talent? I won the Nathan’s hot dog eating contest before.Do you prefer to make the first move of have her come to you? First move normally. But if a girl had the confidence to make the first move, I would find that really sexy.Who is your celebrity crush? Mila Kunis. Emmanuelle Chriqui (Sloan from Entourage) comes in a close second.What is your life motto? It’s pretty cliché, but I really believe that “everything happens for a reason.”

Fordham University 2015, Gabelli School of BusinessBusiness Administration Major, Concentration in Marketing, Secondary Concentration in International Business