Spring Weekend Concert Outfit Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Spring Weekend is officially here. While I’m sure some of you have your outfits planned out down to the stackable rings, some lady rams haven’t even thought about what they’re going to wear during Saturday’s festivities. Here are two outfit ideas to get you started:

1. Dressy-ed Down

I really like the idea of dressing down a bodycon skirt for a daytime look. This skirt’s floral pattern is perfect for Spring, but it can be dressed down with a casual tank and a pair of sneakers. 

2. Comfortably Cool

At this point, the forecast is up in the air (no pun intended…), so it could be rainy and cold on Saturday. It’s pretty disappointing not just because it puts a damper on outdoor events like the concert, but also because we’re all hoping to rock shorts and tank tops and pretend we’re at Coachella. If the weather forces you to wear something warm, try a long-sleeve top and shorts combo. You’ll be comfortable but still look cute, because what doesn’t go with denim shorts?

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.