Ryan Rhoomes, FCRH ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Ryan Rhoomes

Single or Taken: Waiting for someone to buy me Chipotle, then we can talk single or taken.

Major: Communication and Media Studies

Why he picked Fordham: I’m from New York; I love my state too much to leave it.

Campus involvement: Junior Captain of Men’s Basketball

Ram Town is this week! What can fans look forward to this season, as well as at the event itself?  They get to know myself and my team more, and it’s a great time.

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Nice personality, loyal, faithful, truthful, honesty, somewhat athletic.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? Two things: Don’t give [a guy] your number if you aren’t interested, and 2, I don’t understand why women don’t even understand themselves.

What is your hidden talent? I really love to fish, and I’m pretty good at it.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you? Come up to me, too scared of being rejected.

Who is your celebrity crush? Jhene Aiko

What is your life motto? You have to do the best with what God gave you.

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.