Put Down Your PSL & Read These Tweets About Summer Me vs. Fall Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Everyone can relate to the stark difference we face in life when nature’s clock turns from summer to fall. Between school, the weather, general reality – everything is different. Some embrace it, some dread it. No matter how you feel about it, these hilarious tweets about summer selves vs. fall selves are priceless. 

1. Behold the glory of fall clothes: 

2. If you have the chance to go to Flavor Town as a pumpkin, you really have no choice

3. Goodbye, Coronarita….Hellooooo Pumpkin Spice Latte

4. What do you mean you haven’t had your Halloween costume planned since last year? 

5. Trash < Festive Trash...c'mon, this is a no brainer 

6. Back to school? Back to no money.

7. The cool breeze is a GIFT

8. For the internal screamers (aka literally everyone)

9. It’s all fun and games until you can’t decide what to pack so you pack it all 

10. If I hide my fading tan with a turtleneck, maybe people will think it’s still there? 

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another.