Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Fordham Blog

My President's Ball Experience

By Olivia Egger
September 15, 2014 - 11:00am

After a long day of classes, Prez Ball was just the right thing to look forward to on Friday night. As some girls might agree, there can be a therapeutic element to the getting ready process. With Beyoncé playing for inspiration, I meticulously applied makeup, did my hair, and maneuvered myself into a complicated bra that would allow me to wear a backless dress. For those of you who know that last struggle, can we just collectively say "UGH"?  READ MORE

Apply to Model for College Fashion Week NYC

By Alyssa Fiorentino
August 27, 2014 - 5:36pm

Ever dream of walking the runways during New York Fashion Week? Thanks to Her Campus and European Wax Center, you're one step closer! Her Campus is holding an open casting call via Instagram for College Fashion Week NYC on October 11, 2014. Not Karlie Kloss-tall? Don't have Cara Delevingne brows? No problem. College Fashion Week is all about featuring real student models of all body types, and HC wants you to be the next to strut the runway!  READ MORE

HC Finals Survivsl Kits Got Us Through It All!

By Alyssa Fiorentino
May 14, 2014 - 7:12pm

Her Campus knows exactly how to hook us up for finals. We were driving the struggle bus all week but thankfully the good people at Chipotle, Luna, and Pop Chips sent us a survival kit that helped us get through it all! Who has time to cook during finals week? Thankfully these buy one, get one free Chipotle coupons made it easy to grab lunch during our study breaks. When we needed to snack, we had a healthy option with Pop Chips. They're like a mix between a potato chip and a rice cake, and they're all natural so you can't feel guilty grabbing for some during your all nighters.  READ MORE

I Went To Coachella!

By Nicole Chaux
April 24, 2014 - 9:59pm

Every year the Spring Weekend concert put on by CAB feels like Fordham's very own mini music festival, and it's always made me wonder what it's like to go to a real music festival. This year I decided to carpe diem and go to Coachella. My friend and I booked our flights and hotels last minute, and we almost didn't get tickets (talk about YOLO). I never thought it would've happened but it was worth every penny. I stood in the hot desert sun and watched some of my favorite artists perform. I saw countless celebrities—did you know Jared Leto doesn't sweat, not even in the desert? I found that out at Coachella. I definitely plan on going again next year. READ MORE

Relay for Life Hits Home

By Stephanie Criscione
April 10, 2014 - 11:31am

READ MORE

My Current Netflix Addiction: Gossip Girl

By Carly Morrison
April 5, 2014 - 8:00pm

Ever since I finished Friday Night Lights on Netflix, my daily routine just wasn't the same. I needed another Netflix obsession. It wasn't long until I found Gossip Girl. I know what you're thinking, that show ended years ago. But, that's the beauty of Netflix. If you didn't watch Gossip Girl while it was on TV, here a few reasons why I can't stop watching it right now (and why you should start): READ MORE

If Miley Cyrus Went To Fordham

By Alyssa Fiorentino
March 29, 2014 - 7:02pm

Miley Cyrus has created so much buzz this year, Skidmore College is now offering a course on her. But what if Miley were just a regular college student like you and me? What if, in fact, she was one of us Rams? If Miley went to Fordham she would fill up her schedule with killer extracurriculars. She'd split her time between twerking with Fordham Flava, naturally, and singing with the Satin Dolls.  Miley would have a really ironic major, like sociology or anthropology.  READ MORE

Dear Betty: I'm Not Going Anywhere For Spring Break

By Alyssa Fiorentino, Olivia Caponigro
March 15, 2014 - 4:52pm

Dear Betty, I'm excited about having a week off over Spring Break but I don't have any fun plans. A lot of people are going on vacation to somewhere warm and I'm worried about being stuck at home and bored. What can I do to keep myself occupied all week? Sincerely, Brooke Bored ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Dear Brooke, READ MORE

The Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit Is Just What We Needed

By Alyssa Fiorentino
March 6, 2014 - 11:40pm

My Fashion Week Experience

By Megan Zuckerman
February 27, 2014 - 6:35pm

This year during Fashion Week I scored an amazing internship with Rightster, an Internet startup that handles the live video streaming for all the shows.  It was a great experience that I think you would love hearing about! READ MORE