#OverheardAtFordham: No. 7

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Welcome back to Fordham, collegiettes! There’s nothing that means “back to school” more to me than being able to write the #OverheardAtFordham column. Often times I look super weird as I walk alone on campus and LOL at the things I overhear, but it’s 100% worth it. Hopefully you get a good laugh out of the hilarious musings of your fellow Rams this month too.

1. Famous Last Words

“Everyone’s just gotta write their own part for the project and we’ll just come together to make sure it flows.”

2. But I Thought We Were At A Liberal Arts School…

“How did she NOT know what NPR was?”

3. Star Pupil

“I haven’t done any of the reading this semester and haven’t said a word in class.”

4. Thoughts on SubConnection

“If I never go there again, it’ll be too soon.”

5. #Puberty

“I used to get mad at the girls in 6th grade who wore training bras but had nothing.”

6. Welcome Home, Rams

“The place where everyone knows my name: the omelette station.” 

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.