Kathryn Susko, FCRH ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Kathryn Susko

Single or Taken: Single 

Major: Psychology and a minor in Spanish 

Why did you decide to come to Fordham? I loved the campus when I first visited and was sold. 

Campus involvement: I’m in Naval ROTC, but I am also looking for a club to dedicate my life to. [Editor’s note: cough, Her Campus Fordham]

What are you looking for in a significant other? Honestly, I would love if someone was a little weird. I have a strange sense of humor, and I think it’s more interesting when people are different. 

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? Why chivalry is dead. I don’t expect a guy to throw his jacket over a puddle, but I wouldn’t be complaining. 

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you? I’m normally pretty chatty, but I think it’s great when a guy has the confidence to make the first move. 

What is your dream date? I would love to have a picnic in Central Park; it doesn’t have to be fancy, but I would expect at least two sides. 

What is your hidden talent? I can actually fall asleep anywhere and any time—there are no exceptions. 

Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Redford about 40 years ago.

What is your life motto? “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.” -Amy Poehler

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.