HC Fordham Halloween Costume Contest Results!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Thank you to everyone who entered our 2013 Halloween Costume Contest. All of your costumes were so cute and creative, it was hard to pick just a few finalists! We’re sharing our top five, what we love about the costumes, and our winners!

Honorable Mention

5. Bride of Frankenstein (photo courtesy of @kittykat318)

We love this scary look! The dark lip and fake stitches pull everything together!

4. Tiger (photo courtesy of @maggiecandler)

This adorable tiger costume was a unique and creative spin on the boring, over-done cat costume (sorry cats).

[pagebreak]

3. Sorority Sister (photo courtesy of @goldddiee)

Okay, well done girls. Everyone at Fordham knows greek-life doesn’t exist here, except maybe on Halloween. Snaps for this hilariously creative costume!

2. Out-of-the-box Wine (photo courtesy of @xtinastanton)

It was a pretty close call between this costume and our winners, and you can see why. This is the classiest version of boxed wine we’ve ever seen. 

[pagebreak]

And the winner is…

1. French Kisses

Alright, so you guys voted this one as the winner, but it may have been our favorite regardless. Who doesn’t love a DIY costume that’s super cute AND creative?! The french kiss girls got their message across in style. Congrats on the win girls!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and voted! Until next year…