HC Finals Survivsl Kits Got Us Through It All!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Her Campus knows exactly how to hook us up for finals. We were driving the struggle bus all week but thankfully the good people at Chipotle, Luna, and Pop Chips sent us a survival kit that helped us get through it all!

Who has time to cook during finals week? Thankfully these buy one, get one free Chipotle coupons made it easy to grab lunch during our study breaks. When we needed to snack, we had a healthy option with Pop Chips. They’re like a mix between a potato chip and a rice cake, and they’re all natural so you can’t feel guilty grabbing for some during your all nighters. 

When you need fuel right before a test, look no further than Luna Bars. Healthy and sweet? What more could you ask for.

We’re sending a huge thank you to Chipotle, Luna, Pop Chips, and Her Campus for making our finals week a little bit easier!

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.