This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This week the Fall Festival was held at Fordham Lincoln Center. Check out the pics below! 

Lincoln Center freshmen painted pumpkins in the student lounge at the Fall Festival hosted by the commuter freshmen mentors on Thursday, October 22. 

Students enjoyed the festivities and got into the Halloween spirit. Featured here is a soon-to-be-completed Jack Skellington inspired pumpkin.

Students also decorated cupcakes with different icing flavors and plenty of chocolate treats. 

Featured here is a very festive and beautifully decorated pumpkin.

A Lincoln Center student painted a black cat for the infamous Halloween superstition.

Students were encouraged to write what they were grateful for on leaves and stick them to the “grateful tree” in honor of Thanksgiving. Among the things people are grateful for are friends, family, and, of course, Fordham.

Students painted fun and colorful pumpkins with autumn-colored flowers and Halloween jargon.

No festival is complete without autumn-themed foods. The commuter freshmen mentors provided different types of pie, cupcakes, and Dunkin Donuts coffee, hot chocolate, and donuts. 

Miranda is a commuter junior at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus, where she majors in English and minors in psychology, and is a commuter freshman mentor. Born and raised in New Jersey, she loves everything about the garden state, from the endless highways to the excess of diners. She's an aspiring writer and hopes to have a career as a director for first year experience at a university someday.