Expressions Presents: GOLD

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Every semester, Expressions Dance Alliance puts on a performance at Rose Hill to showcase different styles of dance. The student dancers choregraph the show, design the lighting, choose the costuming, and publicize the event. Basically, they’re incredible. Last night was the first performance of their latest show Gold. Hopefully you made your way to Collins Auditorium to see one of the performances, but here are some pics from the show in case you didn’t get the chance!

The first number, Americano by Lady Gaga, really pumped up the crowd and showcased the talent of the entire company.

I quickly learned that attempting to take pictures of dancers is extremely difficult, but the EDA girls held this pose just long enough for me to get a pretty shot!

The emcees of the show had a few pretty hilarious skits throughout the night, including this one about an “Emcee Consultant”.

The finale number was an awesome compilation of power anthems and the EDA girls’ outfits killed it. From start to finish, the show was super entertaining and a must-see for any Fordham student!

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.